All packages include:
- Return airfare on one of our executive style airplanes (unless of course you are using your plane). Our charter companies have exemplary records and offer the very best service throughout your flight! And not to worry we handle every aspect of your flight booking from start to finish.
- Private log cabin accommodations that can keep 1 to 8 guests in total comfort. Have more than 8 in your group? No problem, we'll give you more than 1 cabin and no there's no extra cost for that. It's our goal for YOU to be completely satisfied.
- All gourmet meals and snacks including non alcoholic beverages throughout the day and on the boat. From those decadent made to order breakfasts to insanely delicious shore lunches to 5 star dining entree's and service you'll never want to leave!
- Complimentary cocktail hour from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm nightly! Have something special you'd like us to have on site, just let us know!
- New 2015 Fury XL Lund Boat, New 2015 Honda 4 stroke, 40 hp motor, fuel, bait, even rods & reels if required.
- Life jackets provided of course.
- Conservation fishing license along with an Ontario Outdoor Card (provincial requirement)
And yes we do have recommended departure points listed below but if you have an airport you prefer just talk to us and we'll fly you from there instead! Our typical flying days are Thursday's and Sunday's but again, we try to be as flexible as you need us to be. That's the beauty of Guardian Eagle Resort.
|2020 Trip Packages||3 DAY TRIP||4 or 5 DAY TRIP|
|Private Plane (Fly-in your own aircraft!)||$2,370||$2,620|
|Pick up in Sioux Lookout, ON||$2,870||$3,125|
|Pick up at Anoka Airport in Blaine, MN||$3,870||$4,170|
|Pick up at La Crosse Regional, WI||$4,120||$4,420|
|Pick up at Chicago Executive Airport, IL||$4,395||$4,720|
|Prices include a fishing guide for each day based on 2 guests per boat|
Trip of a Lifetime
Our goal is ensure you and your guests have the best fishing trip ever so we will arrange to have a minimum of 1 guide per group.
The more experienced your group the less guides you may need but who doesn't love being spoiled?!
We recommend 1 guide for every two guests in a group.
Our guides are some of the best shore lunch chefs you will ever come across.
From traditional fried walleye prepared in many different ways as well as our variety of side dishes including Guardian Eagles homemade tarter sauce! Every day is a new shore lunch experience!